- Victorian Britain
- 1. The Coming of the Railways (Berwick)
- 2. A Railway Town in the 19th Century (Darlington)
- 3. Shipbuilders & their Families One Hundred Years Ago (North Tyneside)
- 4. A Victorian Town (Ashington)
- 5. Crime and Punishment (North East England)
- 6. Schools at the turn of the 20th Century (Durham)
- Britain since 1930
- 1. The Impact of World War two on the lives of children (Middlesborough)
- 2. The War Years (Wooler)
Browse through the sources which were used to create the lesson plans and activities you can find on this site.
Sorry, no sources found.